Travel Bucket List For Southeast Asia

currently in the “save every penny mode” well… trying to, because I’m planning on travelling Southeast Asia in 7 months time. So I’m going to share with you my Travel Bucket List for Southeast Asia. Posting this is making me super duper excited to go travelling. Only 7 more months to go. My boyfriend is now in total control over my savings because I’ve proven to be rubbish at it. So here goes…

No.1 Angkor Wat.

Travel Bucket List for Southeast Asia

Angkor Wat

Located is Siem Reap, Cambodia, This place has lots of different temples, including the famous tomb raider temple. This is one temple site I will 100% be visiting.

No.2ย Halong Bay, Vietnam

Travel Bucket List for Southeast Asia

Halong Bay Vietnam

Halong Bay is located in the north of Vietnam and has beautiful emerald waters and lots of little islands filled with jungle. I can wait to go hiking and kayaking through here.

ย No.3 Bali

Travel Bucket List for Southeast Asia

Bali

Bali, Located in Indonesia, is an island of bliss. Beaches, jungles and coral reefs. Why wouldn’t i want to visit this place?

No.5 The White Temple

The White Temple, also know as Wat Rong Khunin is in Chiang Rai, Thai Land. This place looks nothing short of a fairy tale. However this isn’t you standard temple, the white temple is actually an art exhibition is in the style of a Buddhist temple.

No.6 Phi Phi Islands

The Phi Phi islands are paradise, white sandy beaches and tropical blue seas. This place is amazing to go on a boat tour or scuba diving. Island life is definitely for me.

No.7 Floating Markets

ย  Ive always dreamed of visiting one of the floating markets, what a better way to explore new cultures than at the very heart of them. A popular one is Damnoen Saduak floating market in Bangkok.

If any one has been to Southeast Asia before I would love to know where you went? and what was the most memorable things you did whilst there? Hope you like my travel bucket list for Southeast Asia.

Lunar xo

15 Comments

1. April 19, 2017 / 5:55 am

Never been but always wanted to! Love the look of those beaches

2. April 19, 2017 / 7:56 am

Wow what a trip that will be! I’d love to go to Halong Bay, it looks stunning ๐Ÿ™‚

• April 19, 2017 / 10:15 am

It looks so amazing, I just want to be there already

3. April 23, 2017 / 10:06 am

This is so amazing post, #bucketlist

4. PrachiJ
    April 23, 2017 / 10:15 am

The pictures are really Nice! ๐Ÿ™‚

5. April 23, 2017 / 10:34 am

That’s a great list. If you get to Bali I’d also recommend Lombok (the island next door) for the beaches in the South and Gili Islands. I have recently travelled overland in that area. Do a bit of research on common SE Asia scams, especially if you are travelling over land between Thailand and Cambodia. I have quite a few blogs, mine and others, on my website – http://www.thetravelblogs.com – check out the Asia map and find all sorts. You’ll have an AMAZING time. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch.

• April 23, 2017 / 11:19 am

thank you, i’ll be sure to look into it. Im super excited to get over there now.

6. April 23, 2017 / 11:13 am

Nice photos about this unique place, named Southeast Asia.

• April 23, 2017 / 1:16 pm

i know i wish i could just teleport there now ha

7. Jenni Petrey
    April 24, 2017 / 10:50 am

I love your bucket list. I lived in Indonesia when I was a teenager, many many moons ago, on a little island called Ternate. Looking at a map of Indonesia, Ternate is literally a spot on the map. Ternate is an amazing little island which is rich in culture and history. I would love to take my family back to Ternate so that they can meet my Indonesian family. Singapore is another great spot to visit – loads of culture and history as well as zoos, temples and shopping!